The M&K Mobile Picking station is an ideal alternative to an M&K static Picking Station for processing waste in a safe and efficient manner.
Fast and flexible, the mobile Picking Station is fully mobile, being road transportable, and can be operational in a short space of time. 2 or 3 bay picking stations are available, suited to a range of applications and come complete with their own power supply in order to be truly mobile.
Advantages of the M&K PSW1200 Mobile Picking Station
- maximise the recovery and value of recyclable products
- minimise the weight & volume and cost of material going to landfill
- Cost effective solution
- Fast Deployment
- Improved Employee safety
- removes need for Rehandling
Key features of the M&K Mobile Picking Station
- Quick set up time
- Two or three bay options
- Variable speed control for picking belt
- Overband magnet
- Enclosed weatherproof picking area complete with lighting and heating and electric
- Economical quiet power unit
- 40yd skip access under picking station
- Wide belts for efficient waste sorting
Benefit from a valuable, clean products at source
The M&K PSW1200 Mobile Picking Station is ideal for producing a valuable clean product at source by using a combination of manual sorting and air separation technology.
By telephone +44 (0)28 87 758 396
By email for sales enquires [email protected]
55, Cappagh Road,
Galbally, Dungannon, Co Tyrone