Biomass is recycling waste wood into a Biomass fuel
Let's find your solution:
Our static systems are custom designed and built to YOUR requirements #recyclingmadeeasyGet started
Hybrid. Plug & Play Easy to configure. Easy to finance. #recyclingmadeeasyView options
M&K Modular systems offer the unparalleled performance of static systems with the convenience & flexibility of mobiles. #recyclingmadeeasyView options
- is a renewable, sustainable energy that can deliver a significant reduction in carbon emissions when compared with traditional fossil fuels.
- also offers a significant cost savings against non-renewable energy sources such as natural gas and coal
Manufacturing a good quality biomass product from waste wood involves:
- removing the fine fraction (o-10mm), which is generated as the wood is shredded.
- removing the oversize material/long pieces (+40mm)
- recover the ferrous and non-ferrous metal from the sized biofuel