Recycled Aggregates Clean Up
Recycled Aggregates are repurposed from construction, demolition and excavation waste and can consist of a mixture of brick rubble, glass, plastics, wood metals and other materials.
Let's find your solution
Our static systems are custom designed and built to YOUR requirements #recyclingmadeeasyGet started
Hybrid. Plug & Play Easy to configure. Easy to finance. #recyclingmadeeasyView options
M&K Modular systems offer the unparalleled performance of static systems with the convenience & flexibility of mobiles. #recyclingmadeeasyView options
light fraction recovery
- Recycled Aggregates are building materials such as gravel and sand that have been repurposed from construction, demolition and excavation waste.
- Due to their very nature, the origins of recycled aggregates are difficult, if not impossible, to establish.
- Problems arise when the recycled aggregates are comprised of unknown, or potentially harmful, materials
- Recycled Aggregates can consist of a mixture of brick rubble, glass, plastics, metals, wood, paper, plasterboard and other materials, which impacts their ability to consistently meet quality standards
- Recycled Aggregates Clean Up system recovers recyclates (metals) and impurities (plastics, wood) from the brick and rubble