Single Drum Air Density Separator separates waste into 2 fractions, light and heavy.
The technology provides an alternative to manual sorting within Construction and Demolition, Commercial and Industrial or Municipal Solid Waste environments.
M&K Single Drum Air Density Separator feature a combination of accelerator belts, recirculation fan(s), a separation area with rotating drum(s) or belt(s), an expansion chamber & dust control which allows for much greater control and therefore better separation rates compared to conventional air blowers.
Advantages of a Single Drum Air Density Separator
- Proven reliability
- Precision settings to suit application
- Separated & Improved materials in the processing cycle
- Increased production
- 99% separation efficiency depending on the material
- Protects other equipment in processing cycle – e.g shredders
- Low maintenance
- Low operational costs
- Low dust emission due to controlled and recirculated air flow
- Reduced labour costs
- Quick return on investment
- Construction and Demolition Waste
- Commercial and Industrial Waste
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Dry Mixed Recyclables
- RDF Production
- SRF Production
- Green Waste/Composting
If you have a product/service enquiry or if you are looking to invest in a new piece of waste machinery, please contact us and a member of the M&K team will contact ASAP.
By telephone +44 (0)28 87 758 396
By email for sales enquires [email protected]
55, Cappagh Road,
Galbally, Dungannon, Co Tyrone