M&K Recycling Trommel Screen are built for heavy duty applications and designed to provide years of trouble-free separation. The trommel screen is commonly utilized for the removal of fines from bulky or pre classified materials. The rotating drum rolls larger pieces over to allow all fines to flow down and through the trommel screen plates.
How does a Recycling Trommel Screen work?
Material is fed into the drum and is lifted up by the rotation and aerated as it falls back down. This action is repeated with each revolution along the length of the drum. The smaller fractions pass through the screen openings while the larger fractions tumbles towards its eventual exit at the rear of the drum. There can be more than 2 splits.
M&K Recycling Trommel Screen Basic Features
- High capacities
- Simple and robust construction
- Low operating cost
- Low wear costs
- Low maintenance
- Steel Dust Enclosure to minimise noise & dust pollution
- Removable Screen Plates/Meshs (all the same size)
- Removable Material Lifters
- Typical 5 Degree Angle SetUp
- Automatic Lubrication
- High quality components throughout
- Modular in design – can be incorporated in to an existing process
M&K Recycling Trommel Screen Specific Features
- Robust, heavy duty construction allows a wide variety of materials to be screened effectively
- Easy to replace, bolt in screen media, without the need to remove the drum
- Polyurethane 4 wheel drive system across all four corners ensures maximum drive, efficiency, uptime and continuity of performance
- Hard wearing drum retaining wheels to secure the drum
- Long-life, Super Grip, polyurethane wheels
- Easy inspection and maintenance access to drive wheels.
- Adjustable drum cleaning brush
- Fully sealed inlet plug to prevent spillage
- Quick change auto lubrication
- Multiple inspection and service access points for total ease of service and maintenance.
M&K offer a wide range of recycling trommel screens, with screen lengths and diameters to suit all applications and processing requirements, together with an extensive range of options including drum configurations, screen media, bag openers and brushes. If you have a product/service enquiry or if you are looking to invest in a Recycling Trommel Screen, please contact us and a member of the M&K team will contact ASAP.
By telephone +44 (0)28 87 758 396
By email for sales enquires firstname.lastname@example.org
55, Cappagh Road,
Galbally, Dungannon, Co Tyrone