Reliability & Efficiency
M&K have been pioneers in the design, manufacture, installation and support of innovative material handling and resource recovery solutions since 1977. Our innovative turnkey solutions & life cycle services offering’s represent the lowest sustainable cost per ton solutions available on the market. Our key markets are recycling, energy & quarrying.
M&K’s ambition is to be number one and best in class technology and service provider in all the businesses we are in.
Our objective is to provide our customers with a lifetime of high performance and high profitability based on long term relationships. We endeavour to provide our customers with sustainable value through;
- highest standards of equipment & service
- better process performance
- improved productivity
- maximum plant availability and reduced downtime.
- best value proposition
Our 4 key values are;
- innovative, world class products & systems
- uncompromising customer service
- attention to detail
- long term customer relationships
What can M&K Offer
- Experience, M&K were established in 1977.
- Commitment to establishing & maintaining sustainable long-term customer relationships
- Consultative Approach
- Service orientated philosophy
- Attention to detail
- Significant resources at our disposal to provide sustainable customer value
- Financially secure
M&K Manufacturing Welding
If you have a product/service enquiry or if you are looking to invest in a new piece of Recycling Equipment, please contact us and a member of the M&K team will contact ASAP.
By telephone +44 (0)28 87 758 396
By email for sales enquires firstname.lastname@example.org
55, Cappagh Road,
Galbally, Dungannon, Co Tyrone