Waste Recycling Equipment improves Recovery & ThroughputDecember 19, 2023
Waste Recycling Equipment improves Recovery & Throughput
L&S, who offer a range of earthmoving services, waste collection, skip and roll-on-roll off (RORO) containers, recycled aggregates and ready mixed concrete and concrete pumping needed to replace their inefficient Waste Recycling Equipment.
- Inefficiencies – the previous system did not produce clean hardcore on the first pass, necessitating the reprocessing of material. This reduced overall throughput. The new system is able to produce clean hardcore in one pass.
- Downtime – The previous system was unreliable and suffered from a lot of downtime.
- Environmental – there were no dust and litter control measures on the older Waste Recycling Equipment
was an M&K Waste Recycling Equipment
- RS720M Modular Combi Screen with Flip Flow Bottom Deck
- PS712M Modular Picking Station
- AS150M Modular Air Density Separator
- Efficiencies – the new M&K Waste Recycling Equipment is able to produce clean hardcore in one pass.
- Reliability – the new M&K Waste Recycling Equipment is reliable.
- Environmental – the new M&K Waste Recycling Equipment has dust and litter control measures.
M&K is the leading supplier of innovative static, mobile and modular waste recycling and material handling technology combining unparalleled technological manufacturing capabilities with decades of application expertise. Established in 1977, M&K design, manufacture & support static, mobile and modular Shredders, Trommels, Recycling Screens, Star Screens, Conveyors, Picking Cabins, Air Separators, Crushers & Washing Systems.