A trommel screen is a rotating cylindrical screen used to separate materials by size.
Material is fed into a trommel screen and passes over a series of screens containing specific hole sizes. The undersize material falls through the screen apertures, while the oversize is discharged out of the end of the drum.
Trommel Screen Features
- High capacities
- Simple and robust construction
- Low operating cost
- Low wear costs
- Low maintenance
- Steel Dust Enclosure to minimise noise & dust pollution
- Removable Screen Plates/Meshs (all the same size)
- Removable Material Lifters
- Typical 5 Degree Angle SetUp
- Automatic Lubrication
- High quality components throughout
- Modular in design – can be incorporated in to an existing process
With over 40 years’ experience and knowledge gained designing and building uncompromisingly robust trommels across a wide range of applications.
M&K offer a wide range of trommel screens, with screen lengths and diameters to suit all application and processing requirements, together with an extensive range of options including drum configurations, screen media, bag openers and brushes.
- Robust, heavy duty construction allows a wide variety of materials to be screened effectively
- Easy to replace, bolt in screen media, without the need to remove the drum
- Polyurethane 4 wheel drive system across all four corners ensures maximum drive, efficiency, uptime and continuity of performance
- Hard wearing drum retaining wheels to secure the drum
- Long-life, Super Grip, polyurethane wheels
- Easy inspection and maintenance access to drive wheels.
- Adjustable drum cleaning brush
- Fully sealed inlet plug to prevent spillage
- Quick change auto lubrication
- Multiple inspection and service access points for total ease of service and maintenance.
- Construction and Demolition Waste
- Commercial and Industrial Waste
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Dry Mixed Recyclables
- RDF Production
- SRF Production
- Green Waste/Composting
If you have a product/service enquiry or if you are looking to invest in a Screen, please contact us and a member of the M&K team will contact ASAP.
By telephone +44 (0)28 87 758 396
By email for sales enquires [email protected]
55, Cappagh Road,
Galbally, Dungannon, Co Tyrone