M&K manufactures a range of Waste Screens, both Single Deck and 2 Deck.
2 Deck Waste Screens are fitted with flip flow mesh on the bottom deck (but other media options are available). M&K Waste Screens are used for the screening of difficult, sticky or wet materials, to an infinite variety of sizes.
2 Deck Waste Screens with Flip Flow Bottom Decks
Single Deck Waste Screens
Improved Productivity Through Advanced Efficiencies
M&K Waste Screens are free floating inclined robust screen.
- The screen is mounted on two SKF roller bearings, which are concealed in a dust proof housing, bolted directly to the screen sidewalls.
- The main shaft is located on the centre of gravity axis and is rotating in a concentric manner between 800 and 1050 rpm depending on the application, giving lift and throw to the screen.
- Two steel balance weights are fitted to the main shaft. The degree of vibration can be altered to suit a change of application.
- The correct setting of the weights is performed at M&K HQ prior to dispatching the screen to ensure that the weights counter-balances the vibrating load of the screen, whilst containing the vibration to the screen where it is most needed, preventing dissipation onto the supporting structure.
- The screen is mounted on compression coil springs
- may be driven by an electric or hydraulic motor.
Advantages of a Waste Screens/Flip Flow Screens
- suited for wet, moist, dry and mixed materials e.g. recycling and skip waste fines material, general waste, municipal solid waste, commercial & industrial waste, trommel fines, compost, aggregates, waste wood, etc.
- compact and modular construction
- non blinding screening mats – less contamination
- dynamic wear resistant screening mats allow an efficient material flow
- mats are screwless mounted (fast changeover)
- The high acceleration on the screening mats ensures a self-cleaning effect
- Infinite adjustment of the vibrating parameters to match changing product characteristics/ qualities
- Low operating and maintenance costs
Waste Screen screening C&I Waste
If you have a product/service enquiry or if you are looking to invest in a Waste Screen or Flip Flow Screen, please contact us and a member of the M&K team will contact ASAP.
By telephone +44 (0)28 87 758 396
By email for sales enquires [email protected]
55, Cappagh Road,
Galbally, Dungannon, Co Tyrone