Trommel Fines Treatment can further reduce the amount of waste going to landfill. Trommel fines contain inert material such as stones, aggregates, glass and soils which are naturally occurring. Trommel fines can also contain fibres, films, plastics, wood and textiles.
M&K’s Trommel Fines Treatment
M&K’s Trommel Fines Treatment solution comprises of technology that typically allows 80% of trommel fines to qualify for the lower tax rate.
- Feed System
- Magnets to recover metals
- 2 Deck Waste Screen to recover Soils & Aggregate
- 2 Stage Air Density Separation to Recover & Clean Heavies & Produce RDF
Trommel Fines Treatment – Why do it?
The lower rate tax will only be applicable if;
- the producer can demonstrate the trommel fines comprise predominantly of glass, ceramics, concrete or naturally occurring rocks and soil.
- It is most likely that the presence of anything other than minor amounts of other contaminants will result in the fines being taxed at the standard rate.
Trommel Fines Analysis
0-40mm in Feed Material Heavily Contaminated with Long Pieces
Recovered Products from Trommel Fines
Soils within Trommel Fines
10-40mm Heavy Fraction
10-40mm RDF/Light Fraction
If you have a product/service enquiry or if you are looking to invest in a Trommel Fines Treatment Plant, please contact us and a member of the M&K team will contact ASAP.
By telephone +44 (0)28 87 758 396
By email for sales enquires [email protected]
55, Cappagh Road,
Galbally, Dungannon, Co Tyrone