Area Sales ManagerJuly 15, 2022
We have a vacancy for an Area Sales Manager South of England Territory.
South of England
Acting as a key interface role between the factory and the customer the role will primarily be:
- responsible the delivery of sales growth in the Territory
- focused on developing new business and maintaining existing relationships within Territory.
- generate new business/customers.
- achieve revenue targets and business objectives within the territory for M&K Statics & Mobiles
- manage the entire sales cycle
- develop technical solutions for our customers
- prepare sales reports, including daily call report.
- maintain customer databases.
- maintain close contact with existing customers.
- advise and help with marketing literature/exhibitions.
- providing the company with any relevant information regarding market research and potential competitors in the market place.
The successful applicant will be a sales focused professional with a background in the recycling industry.
|Currently working within a sales role in the Waste Recycling Industry
|3-5 years in a professional environment such as Engineering, Project Management, Design, Technical Sales.
Intelligence to qualify opportunities.
|‘Machine’ background – able to start and operate machinery.
Good level of secondary education
high degree of numeracy and literacy
|Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
|Honest, dependable and reliable, adaptable
Enthusiastic self-starter able to work on own initiative
|Live in the territory
Available to work flexible hours and to travel as necessary
Current driving licence