The M&K Tracked Eddy Current Separator EC315T can be used to recover fe & Non Fe metals and improve the quality of SRF and shredded waste wood/biomass.
It can also be used to recover Fe & Non Fe metals from Co Mingled Waste, bulk waste, commercial & Industrial waste, household waste and construction waste. Weighs 21,500 kgs.
Track Eddy Current Separator EC315T is unique in that it includes a belt feeder as standard, so the Eddy Current Separator can be used as a standalone unit to fed by another machine, or both at the same time.
Track Eddy Current Separator EC315T Specification
- Belt Feeder. 1300mm. Variable feed. Low feed Height. Enables the machine to be used as a standalone unit or fed by another machine.
- Vibrating Feeder. 1400mm. Adjustable Angle. Variable Speed.
- Magnet. Adjustable height. Bi Directional.
- Eddy Current Separator. 1500mm. 24 Pole. Fast Belt Change.
- Splitter System. Accurate. Real Time Adjustment.
- Powerpack. Dual Power. Siemens PLC. Siemens HMI. Auto Start. Auto Stop. Intuitive.
- 2000mm Eddy Current also available.
- Wheeled Chassis and HookLift versions
M&K offer a complete range of Mobile Waste Recycling Equipment including: Shredders, Trommels, Waste Screens, Flip Flow Screens, Star Screens, Air Density Separators, Eddy Current Separators, Picking Stations and Conveyors.
Tracked Eddy Current Separator EC315T is part of M&K’s range of Mobile Waste Recycling Technology Line designed to provide an easy, risk free system of processing waste. Essential when working on projects or renting sites.
If you have a product/service enquiry or if you are looking to invest in a Track Eddy Current Separator or other M&K Waste Recycling Equipment please contact us and a member of the M&K team will contact ASAP.
By telephone +44 (0)28 87 758 396
By email for sales enquires firstname.lastname@example.org
55, Cappagh Road,
Galbally, Dungannon, Co Tyrone