We have a vacancy for an Area Sales Manager South of England Territory
|Opportunity||Acting as a key interface role between the factory and the customer the role will primarily be: |
- responsible the delivery of sales growth in the Territory
- focused on developing new business and maintaining existing relationships within Territory.
- generate new business/customers.
- achieve revenue targets and business objectives within the territory for M&K Statics & Mobiles
- manage the entire sales cycle
- develop technical solutions for our customers
- prepare sales reports, including daily call report.
- maintain customer databases.
- maintain close contact with existing customers.
- advise and help with marketing literature/exhibitions.
- providing the company with any relevant information regarding market research and potential competitors in the market place.
- the successful applicant will be a sales focused professional with a background in the recycling industry.
- Currently working within a sales role in the Waste Recycling Industry
- 3-5 years in a professional environment such as Engineering, Project Management, Design, Technical Sales.
- Quick Learner.
- Intelligence to qualify opportunities.
- ‘Machine’ background – able to start and operate machinery.
- Good level of secondary education
- high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Honest, dependable and reliable, adaptable
- Enthusiastic self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Live in the territory
- Available to work flexible hours and to travel as necessary
- Current driving licence
To apply for this position please contact Desmond Rafferty at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07786561002.