Half Pipe Tipping Trailer HARDOX 3 axle. 44 ton Gross half pipe tipping trailer, with Hardox steel body, SAF Disc brakes, SAF suspension, Wabco brakes and Jost Jacking legs is specially designed to transport rock and quarry aggregates.
Posted by MK Trailers on Tuesday, 15 December 2015
Half Pipe Tipping Trailer Specification
- Fabricated steel I beam construction with 5mm web plates and 12mm flat. 450x130mm.
- Sides – 4mm Hardox
- Floor – 6mm Hardox
- Headboard – 4mm Hardox
- Door release – Quick by air
Hardox is an extra high strength and durable steel developed by SSAB Oxelösund. It is lower in weight and higher in durability than ordinary mild steel.
- SAF Holland disc brakes.
- 3 rigid axles c/w front lifting axle.
- SAF brake SBS2220 H0
- Axle track – 2040mm
- Wheel Fixing: Single 10 bolt
- Axle load 9,000kg.
- SAF air suspension.
- Ride height 475mm.
- Jost 2’’ king pin is mounted in a 10mm steel rubbing plate.
- Quantity 6 – 385/65R 22.5 tyres. Alloys.
- Jost legs (Pair), manual operated two-speed landing legs.
- PVC Mudguards – Qty 6
- Mudflaps – Qty 6
- Rear under-run bar
- Wabco Raise & Lower valve
- Side protection bars.
- Hyva Tipping ram at front of bin.
- Wabco EBS-E2s/2m System
- Dual Line braking system
- Load Sensing Valve / Park and Shunt Valves
- R.S.S (Roll Stability System)
- 24 Volt ISO standard circuit with 2 x 7 pin sockets, rear lamp clusters, front and side marker lights. Front and rear outline marker lights, rear red triangular reflectors and side amber reflectors.
- Trailer painted to customers requirements.
If you have a product/service enquiry or if you are looking to invest in a new piece of waste machinery, please contact us and a member of the M&K team will contact ASAP.
By telephone +44 (0)28 87 758 396
By email for sales enquires email@example.com
55, Cappagh Road,
Galbally, Dungannon, Co Tyrone