The RDF Conference has established itself as one of the key must-attend conferences for all those operating in the RDF, SRF and Energy from Waste industries.
Date: 24th November 2016
Venue: The Trade Union Congress Centre, 28 Great Russell St, London, WC1B 3LS
Why attend the RDF Conference?
- Programme chosen by key operators in the industry,
- the conference is designed to focus on only the most relevant issues facing the industry right now
- aims to give delegates the tools they need to understand and succeed in this growing market
- provide a platform to debate the challenges and opportunities facing the industry
- valuable networking opportunity.
Who will Speak at the RDF Conference?
This year’s event will hear speakers from several governing bodies and various regulators give an update on legislation and policy, as well as speakers from across Europe discussing various data and trends taking place in the market today, and the impacts this may have on UK operators.
Covering issues ranging from SRF, dockside operations to the possible implications of ‘Brexit‘, this is your opportunity to hear from both big and small players, through detailed case studies and discussions.
Who should attend the RDF Conference?
Anyone who is interested in or currently working in the RDF market, including:
- Local authorities
- Waste management companies
- Collection companies
- Waste transfer station operators
- International buyers of RDF
By telephone +44 (0)28 87 758 396
By email for sales enquires email@example.com
55, Cappagh Road,
Galbally, Dungannon, Co Tyrone